A multidisciplinary transformation team must share the same Transformation language
Each profession uses its own jargon: it is difficult for the other disciplines to really understand the strategists, marketing, legal experts, IT staff...
As we want them to work together, they have to share the same language.
A Glossary is proposed
A glossary is proposed at the end of this work which can act as the basis for establishing a common language in each enterprise.
- The terms selected must be comprehensible to all the Actors
- The definitions should be short and extendable by Role
- The terms in the glossary begin by a capital letter
- No Service homonyms
- Business-Service, IT-Service, Software-Service, by default mean Business-Service
- Architecture: Architecture Model or Architecture Discipline, by default mean "Architecture Model"
The story of George the Baker is made available under the terms of the
Creative Commons Attribution - NoDerivatives 4.0 International license.